In partnership with Kyriba
Wednesday 12th May 2021
10am EST / 3pm BST / 4pm CET
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS EVENT.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
- Jeroen Brieffies, Head of Treasury Operations, Friesland Campina
- Dory Malouf, Senior Principal Value Engineer, Kyriba
- Eleanor Hill, Editor, TMI
- Relevance and value of real-time cash and liquidity data for treasurers – both now and post-pandemic
- Key steps to take when preparing for the real-time environment
- Maximising benefit: how involved do treasurers need to be? How much support can a vendor or IT function offer?
- Building a convincing business case – and how this data can positively benefit other departments
Who can register?
This event is only open to those who work in a corporate treasury department.