23rd March 2021
10am EST / 3pm GMT / 4pm CET
- Ed Lopez, Chief Revenue Officer, Calastone
- Reyer Kooy, Managing Director, DWS
- François Masquelier, CEO, Simply Treasury/ Chair, ATEL/ Deputy Chair, EACT
- Eleanor Hill, Editor, TMI
Security, Liquidity and Yield have traditionally been the treasurer’s top investment considerations. But with the call for greater corporate social responsibility – and the solid performance of sustainable investments – ESG is now becoming a fourth investment dimension. How can treasurers integrate ESG into their policies and practices? What are the pitfalls to avoid? And where is the responsible investment journey heading next?
Why should you attend?
- Beyond box-ticking – ESG is an essential component of any modern treasury
- ESG investing is not about compromising performance
- Building ESG into your investment policy
- Understanding ESG ratings and standards
- Future of ESG investing and action points for treasurers