- Panel discussion will provide insight into the payments perspectives and experiences of leading banks and corporate finance experts
Singapore – DH Corporation (“D+H”) (TSX: DH), a leading provider of technology solutions to financial institutions globally, today announced that it will host a Community Session, The Lifecycle of Payments, on October 15 at 9:00 a.m. SGT at this year’s SIBOS conference in Singapore.
The panel will discuss key considerations when bringing about major payments transformation, including best practices and lessons learned, as well as security considerations, risk mitigation and regulatory requirements. A case study will be shared on how financial institutions and corporates address market needs across the entire financial supply chain.
The discussion will be moderated by Gene Neyer, head of product management, global transaction banking solutions, D+H, and will feature senior bankers and corporate finance experts representing D+H clients and partners, including:
– Adam Boukadida , deputy treasurer, Etihad Airways
– Sherie Morais, executive director, head of cash management sales and advisory, National Bank of Abu Dhabi
– Giulio Carmignato, senior vice president, head of transactional products business line, UniCredit Business Integrated Solutions
– Mary Ann Francis, executive advisor and head of global payments practice, Wipro
“The payment landscape is evolving at all stages of the payment lifecycle; from initiation to electronic invoicing, and from payment channels and formats to cash and treasury management,” says Neyer. “For anyone considering a payments transformation, they will benefit from this panel as senior bankers and corporate finance experts share their perspectives and experiences on how they have improved operations, reduced risk, and achieved competitive advantage through major payments transformation projects.”